Thursday, September 22, 2005

What to do

Ok, I was about to just writ something up here but I thought about it and came to the conclusion that I couldn´t just write something and not give u all a new tune to listen to. But then again. As I´, doing a little traveling this weekend with the work I won´t get a chance to update it as often as I would like. So I came up with the conclusion taht why not drop, not one, but two trax for the masses today. So yes, today you get two new tunes to listen to. Non of them is finnished but I think you´ll at least get a chance to listen to it and help me persuade the dear mr Carl that these two trax as good and wants to be made whole and long. The first one is just an untitled thing from an EP we never realy got made and the other is just a nice thing me thinks anyway. When I get back I´ll drop you a phat one from Carl that He did this summer It's a nice one I can tell you =)

As usual, giv comments and tell all your friends about us and give them our tunes. Spread the Word. Spread the Love!

- peace out!

//Cris

2 Comments:

Blogger myra said...

i like the first one best, a very nice feeling in that one. makes me wanna dance.
the other one sounds more like a twisted soundtrack from a twisted japanese game. its very nice to listen to.

22/9/05 18:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, untitled (from the lost bla bla) sounds like a brutally nice idea. qweblabla is a little too much aphex twin for meh to only see it as inspiration. but both are nice ideas.

26/9/05 13:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home