Tuesday, August 16, 2005

There you go

Look what's happened here. We uploaded some new shit for you. Hope you like it. We would like to see some comments about them here. Otherwise how can we know if you like it or not.
Maybe a little histora about the tunes then. If you can belive the date I found for Machine City it was made back in march 2004. I have a faint memory of me and Carl trying to make the machines go crazy or something. We fucked around with the tempo and experimentet with glich. Don't know if it works but I thought I'd poste it here anyway so you could be the judge.
Another track i posted today was a remix we did for a great guy called Micro Groover. He was nice enough to let us pour acid all over one of his traxs. This is what came out of the emergency burn unit after the doctors where finished with it.
Then I felt real giving and shit so I uped some beats that have been with us for some live stuf. Let us know what you think if it's enough for making a full lenght track of an of 'em. Here they are. 1 2 3

On another note. We are to perform live at a festival called Lost Islands of somethin like that. I'll get back to you about dates and time. I'll see to it that we get a copy of the flyer for you to look at.

Well, that's about it for today. Be nice boys and girls now and write what you thin about the new traxs or just anything you might want to know realy. We will try to answer as troughtfully as we are allowed by our sanity.

//Cris, over and out!

2 Comments:

Blogger iLEZ said...

Beat 3.1 is going on my MP3 playz0r kids. Nice work.
Cris, i made some even more crRrrRRRraaazy sounds on the MicroKorg today, but i forgot to save them as usual. Stop being too far away, we should jam, alone.

17/8/05 11:18  
Blogger Cris said...

As that will ever happen! =) I'll get in touch wit you when hell freezes over or something like that. But Who knows.. maybe One day we will both be att the same location and you will be alone and carrying your your MicroKorg. =)

17/8/05 19:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home