Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A little miss and another thing

Carl was coming down on me hard last night (no you perverts, not that kind). Apparently I had stolen his music and posted it as my own. I didn´t know what was happening. At fist I thougt he was kidding and that I didn´t get it but after a whil I got the impression that he was in fact not trying to be jolly.
As we later discovered I had somhow managed to put my name infront of the tune instead of the correct name.
My bad. I take all responsibility.
This should now be corrected and everyone should be happy. Even Carl and his pms.

So, A new tune. I promised that didn´t I. Well, I give you a good one then. Straigt from the core of the acidfactory. A little to the trancey side but I think you´ll like it anyway. If not, tell us so we´ll know.

//Cris

3 Comments:

Blogger Cris said...

For those who didn´t get it everythin above exept the new tune thing is a joke. Or at least I tried to be. Maybe I should stop doing this when I´m too tired.

20/9/05 23:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nu är alla glada och belåtna ;)

21/9/05 09:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang, that's some freaky shit. that about mr noiz coming on you, or what it was. seriously though, the tune is soooo 90s acid. and i LOVE it. frikkin keep it up, nerds of mangel :)

21/9/05 21:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home