Friday, August 26, 2005

Prepareing for the weekend

Damn! We´ve been at it all day now and I think we have some new tunes that you´ll like. At least we hope so. Don´t know if i can show you anything yet. Wait, I´ll ask Carl.
No, sorry, we´ll keep the new tunes secret until tomorrow. After that I´ll be able to post some here (as fast as I can find some web space to put it on).
But on the good side now I can tell you that Micro Groover will be joining us on stage and filling out the live set. We´ve been experimenting a bit and I do belive it will be enjoyable for all partys.

Hope to see you all tomorrow then!

//Cris

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SPAMMASSACRE!

We survived the shittyest gig in world history! Hahaha

28/8/05 18:03  
Blogger Cris said...

There.. Deleted a lot of Spam and now it looks like a regular day again. But yes, this weekend was the weekend that God forgot. The weekend from hell even. And yes, we did survive it (no thank´s to the people at the party).

29/8/05 20:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. This was the biggest mess ever!!

12/9/05 12:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home